Information We Collect.
1. This Application uses Google Analytics for determining statistics such as how many people are using the Application, what kinds of devices are being used, what events are popular, and what locations are popular. Google Analytics does not provide us with any personally identifiable information.
2. This Application links to third parties that may provide us with statistics such as number of referrals.
3. If you have an account or subscribed to email notifications, we may send you emails about upcoming events, new features, etc. We do not share your email address with any third parties, and you may opt out.
4. If you allow push notifications, we store a device token that enables us to send you push notifications. We do not share your device token with any third parties, and you may disable notifications.
5. If you have an account, we store data such as your user profile and history of submitted events. Any personally identifiable information associated with your account is not shared with any third parties.
6. We collect error information, which contains information about the user agent (e.g. browser version), and may include your account id if you are signed in.
7. To display locations near you, we may use an IP geolocation service to estimate your state/province.
8. If you enter a giveaway contest or sweepstakes, we collect personally identifying information to help administer the giveaway, and may be used to send you information about upcoming events, new features, etc.
, Twitch's Privacy Choices
Information We Share.
1. We may share aggregate information, such as how many people viewed an event, or how many clicked a link to a particular venue.
2. If you have an account, the information you submit may be displayed publicly, such as your chosen username next to an event that you added.
3. If you enter a giveaway contest or sweepstakes, we may share your information with companies associated with the giveaway. The list of winners may be provided upon request.
You may request deletion of your account by sending an email to email@example.com from the email address associated with your account. Mention that you wish to have your account deleted.
Ticket websites, guestlists/reduced admission, maps, and streaming/music websites are a few examples of such third party websites.